Have super dry, cracked skin? Whipped Shea Butter to the rescue. It's all natural and so lovely - a creamy unrefined, fair-trade shea butter with a bit of jojoba for super heavy moisturizing duty and a drop or two of Lavender and Frankincense Essential Oils. It is rich, so a little goes a long way. But it sinks in and provides long-lasting benefits and you'll be left with soft and smooth feeling skin.
*** The most recent version of my whipped shea contains a different blend of essential oils. While the action of the shea is not changed one iota, the essential oils make it good for rubbing on sore, stiff muscles and joints. The blend is:
- Clove Bud - muscle relaxant
- Sweet Birch - soothe minor muscle aches
- Rosemary - relieve tired overworked muscles
- Black Pepper - muscular stiffness
- Coriander - helps alleviate muscular spasms
- Cypress - helps ease muscular cramps